- City of Flint COVID-19 Information – https://www.cityofflint.com/covid-19/
Here you can find information for City of Flint residents as it relates to response to COVID-19 and resources available.
- Genesee County Health Department COVID-19 Information – gchd.us/coronavirus
Here you can get updates on current case counts, as well as demographic information about known cases. In addition, you can find out other community toolkit resources.
- State of Michigan COVID-19 Information – www.michigan.gov/coronavirus
Here you can get statewide updates on current case counts, information about filing for unemployment, among other resources.
- Centers for Disease Control COVID-19 Resources – https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/
Here is nationwide information about coronavirus.
- Genesee County ISD
Resources provided for student meals across the Genesee County ISD.
- Meet Up and Eat Up – https://www.mcgi.state.mi.us/schoolnutrition/
State of Michigan map of resources for student meals.
- Food Bank of Eastern Michigan – https://www.fbem.org/where-to-get-food/find-a-food-pantry/
Find a food pantry near you.
- University of Michigan-Flint Innovation Incubator Small Business and Entrepreneur Resources– https://www.umflint.edu/outreach/covid-19-small-business-and-entrepreneur-resources
The Innovation Incubator at the University of Michigan-Flint can help guide you to resources to help your small businesses.
In addition, our partners at the Flint and Genesee Literacy Network have put together an extensive document of resources. Some have been included above but many more exist at this Google Doc or here as a PDF: FGLN Community Resources 4/23