MapFlint is a community-wide online mapping platform, accessible and open to the public, featuring a broad variety of data from numerous public sources.
MapFlint provides online mapping capabilities for use by the general public and researchers. MapFlint provides additional support to campus and community projects as they are requested, and vetted by our Advisory Committee. Our services include:
- Training for individuals and groups on data use and mapping
- Data Collection & Management
- Mapping Services
- Provide static maps for Download
- Provide Online Mapping Tools to the Public
- Provide Log-In mapping tools for Organizations